Pick up and drop off library and classroom books every Monday and Thursday from 3 to 5 pm in the Bus Loop (Entrance 1).
- We must receive holds by 10 am on Monday or Thursday to have them ready by 3pm. If you submit you hold after 10am (and the book is on the shelf), your hold will be ready on the next pick-up day.
- Students must put books on hold through the library catalog. Before coming to DHMS, students should check their library account to make sure their books are checked out to them and ready to pick up! For instructions on how to put books on hold and check library accounts, see the slide show below or watch the video.
- Students may also pick up books that their Reading or English teachers have set aside for them during this time.
- Books may also be returned at this time.
- If students do not have transportation to DHMS, please email Ms. Shanker or send her a message through Canvas.
We are currently experiencing problems accessing Destiny Discover on iPads. Students may still log into the library catalog from a non-APS device. If they don’t have another device, they may still browse the catalog without signing in. Once they find the book(s) they want, they can let us know which books they would like by filling out this form. Remember, this form is only for students who can’t access Destiny Discover on their iPad and do not have an another device at home to use.