Is your DHMS student curious about the different challenge pathways available in high school? If so, Ms. Partington, Resource Teacher for the Gifted, will be hosting a virtual information and panel session on December 3rd at 7:30pm. This event will help our DHMS learn about the following challenge pathways:
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
- International Baccalaureate Program (IB)
- Democratic Curriculum at HB Woodlawn
- Project Based Learning (PBL) at Arlington Tech
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST)
There will be a panel of high school students who can answer questions and share first hand experiences about each of these programs. This event will focus on a variety of programs and not just one school, so we do recommend attending this event in addition to the high school info sessions. Please see the flyer for the event here and mark your calendars for Dec. 3rd!