Are you experiencing emergency needs? There are growing resources available to Arlingtonians who are experiencing unprecedented needs in the areas of rent relief, utility bills, locating food resources, etc. If you need assistance, please contact our school social worker, Christine Katcher (for Spanish contact Cecilia Oetgen).
Here are some additional resources for families:
- Unemployment information comes from the Virginia Employment Commission
- See the flyer (in English and Spanish) that summarizes resources available for low income families and some community meal resources available to all.
- Please click here for information about various resources that are available during the extended school closure. Topics include Health Care, Food, Housing, Technology, and General Information. Many thanks to the Career Center staff for compiling this list.
- Mental Health Resources
- If you need help with food, rent, or utilities, please see the links below for short videos about how Arlington residents can get help. Spanish/English
- Receive Food Assistance | Reciba Asistencia Alimentaria | የምግብ እርዳታን ያግኙ | ХҮНСНИЙТУСЛАМЖИЙГХҮЛЭЭНАВАХ
Receive Food Assistance
Reciba Asistencia Alimentaria
የምግብ እርዳታን ያግኙ