Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM. Registration outside of those hours are by appointment only. Please contact our school registrar Ms. Argenal at
email@example.com or call 703-228-2923.
For students new to Arlington Public Schools you will need the following:
- Student Registration Form: English Spanish
- Proof of residency: deed, deed of trust or mortgage agreement showing that the parent/guardian owns a home and resides in Arlington County (mortgage statements are not accepted as proof of residency) A & B Forms Information
- Proof of the child’s age and legal name: a birth certificate or, if the parent/guardian cannot provide a birth certificate, an Affidavit must be completed.
- Immunization Records: tuberculosis screening done within the 12 months prior to starting school & a Tdap booster for rising 7th graders (See Health Requirements).
- Official school records from another school system or country or fill out PERMISSION FOR RELEASE OF RECORDS form to give to our school registrar when you come to register.
If your student is an APS student, they do not need to register for the upcoming year. They are already registered within the system, and their files will be transferred over to Dorothy Hamm.
If you are moving within Arlington County, a parent or guardian should contact Ms. Argenal, our school registrar, at 703-228-2923 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for school records to be properly transferred.