General School Supplies:
- 2- or 3-inch binder – maybe an extra binder to be kept at home to replace mid-year
- Package of dividers – at least 8
- Packages of loose-leaf paper (multiple)
- 2 composition notebooks (to stay at school)
- Pencil pouch
- Small pencil sharpener with holder for shavings
- Pencils – multiple packs
- Colored pencils (pack)
- Blue/black pens
- Dry erase markers
- 3X3 sticky notes packs
- Glue sticks
- Kleenex boxes (2)
- Clorox wipes container
- Water bottle
- inexpensive earbuds that will work with the iPad
For the first day of school students should bring their binder, loaded with 7 dividers, loose-leaf paper, a pencil pouch with a couple of pencils, pens, and an eraser.
On the first day, bring Kleenex, wipes, composition notebooks, dry erase markers, sticky notes, and glue sticks which will be collected by the TA teacher.
Extra paper, dividers, binders, pencils, pens and colored pencils should stage at home until refills or replacements are needed.
*Your student’s team may provide an additional list when we return in August.
If you need assistance purchasing school supplies, please contact the school social worker, Christine Katcher.