In order to participate/tryout student athletes must have a current sports physical exam form (VHSL) on file with the school.The physical exam must be dated after May 1st of the current school year.

The Athletics Participation Agreement form must be signed before trying out for a sports team.

Eligibility forms are required for participants. Student athletes must be passing each of their classes in order to participate in after-school sports.