The information below refers to the 2019-2020 school year. Information related to the 2020-2021 school year will be coming soon.
Dorothy Hamm Middle School offers several opportunities in interscholastic athletics throughout the school year. In order to participate/tryout student athletes must have a current sports physical exam form (VHSL) on file with the school. The physical exam must be dated after May 1st of the current school year.
- Mission Statement and Goals
- Expectations for Student Athletes
- Expectations for Parents of Student Athletes
- Criteria for Team Selection
- Student Accident Insurance
- Concussion Information
For additional information, please contact Unika Dabney, Activities Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-228-2935.