There are so many ways to keep reading this summer! See below for information on Arlington Public Library’s summer reading program, e-books and e-audiobooks, and suggested titles to check out this summer.
Arlington Public Library’s Summer Reading Program
Sign up will start on June 1. Have a library card? If not, don’t worry! They’re FREE and available to everyone in the community. Just use this application.
E-books and E-audiobooks
Download e-books and e-audiobooks from Arlington Public Library.
Download 2 free e-audiobooks every week this summer through SYNC: a free summer audiobook program for teens. Get a new books every week from April 29 – July 30, 2021.
DHMS Ebooks and E-audiobooks
Ebooks and e-audiobooks from DHMS will be available to check out all summer long! (Rising 6th grade students: you will have access to the DHMS library sometime in July, and rising 9th grade students–you will have access to your high school library some time in July.) For information on how to access library books at DHMS, visit this page.
Suggested Reading Lists
- Diverse Summer Reading List
- Association for Library Service to Children Summer Reading List
- Young Adults’ Choices Reading List
- The Horn Book Summer Reading List for 2021
- School Library Journal’s Summer Reading Lists for 2021: Middle Grade, Young Adult, Nonfiction, and Graphic Novels
Summer Reading for Rising 9th Graders