TAB is a lunchtime book club that is open to all students. School and public librarians chose over 30 newly published, buzz-worthy books which the Friends of the Arlington Public Library purchased for our library. These books are set aside to be read by TAB members. TAB usually meets twice a month with the DHMS librarian and a librarian from our local branch library. This year, our TAB librarian will be Pat Loverich, from Central Library.
Schedule: because of virtual learning, TAB will also happen virtually. We are tentatively planning on holding TAB meetings on Monday afternoons. More information will be coming soon!
1. Guts by Raina Telgemeier
2. Best Friends by Shannon Hale and LeUyen Pham
3. Sunny Rolls the Dice by Jennifer Holm and Matthew Holm
4. Stargazing by Jennifer Wang
5. Pie in the Sky by Remy Lai
6. Free Lunch by Rex Ogle
7. My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich by Ibi Zoboi
8. The Crossover (Graphic Novel) by Kwame Alexander and Dawud Anyabwile
9. Slay by Brittney Morris
10. The Okay Witch by Emma Steinkellner